Yowza -- 2013 was a big year here on the blog, wasn't it?
In honor of the year's end and all the yummy recipes we've cooked together, I've created a year-end wrap-up of your 10 favorite recipes (as indicated by total page views), as well as my 10 favorites that I think you might want to give a second look.
As I mentioned last year, cooking these recipes and writing these posts is a bit like being a parent: you insist you love each one equally but, really, in the deep honesty of your heart, you have favorites.
Did any of your personal faves make it onto these two lists? And what do you want to see more or less of in 2014? Leave a comment: The Ninj wants to know.
Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2013
- Black Bean Chocolate Cookies
- Homemade Nutella
- Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal
- Oat and Yogurt Breakfast Bars
- White Bean Burgers
- Cherry-Apricot Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
- Fruit Leather
- Guinness Beef/Venison Stew
- Watermelon Soda
- Maple-Pumpkin Mini Muffins
The Ninj's Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2013
- Port and Cherry Brownies
- Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
- Homemade Granola
- Asian Pork Burgers with Quick Pickled Cucumbers
- Vermont Potato Chowdah
- Pasta Con Sarde
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Lightened Clam Chowdah
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Banana-Zucchini Muffins