Happy Leftovers Week!
If you've been reading my pre-Thanksgiving blog posts, you know The Ninj is all about the leftovers -- so much so that I shared new leftovers recipes even before Thanksgiving day arrived!
Now it's time for the leftovers to have their chance to shine. They were delicious on the the big day, but now they can be so much more. Whether it's a healthy salad, a creamy pasta dish or much more decadent tater tots, The Ninj has got you covered:
- Turkey Cordon Bleu Pasta
- Turkey Tetrazzini (with NO condensed soup)
- Turkey, Apple and Fennel Bread Salad
- Black Friday Turkey Sandwich Buns
- Slow Cooker White Bean Chili
- Turkey and Biscuit Casserole
- Easy Cabbage Tabbouleh
- Homemade Tater Tots
What's your favorite way to eat Thanksgiving leftovers? Leave a comment: The Ninj wants to know.