Time is running out and you still need a couple of last-minute gifts, don't you? Well, put down the car keys and stay the freak away from the mall, peeps. The Ninj has got you covered with eight different ideas for last-minute homemade gifts that you can make with only 24 hours notice.
Snacks, condiments, even chocolate treats -- heck, some of them take less than 20 minutes.
Yeah, you heard me right, friend: a homemade gift people will actually want in less than 20 minutes.
Let's get gifting!
8 Easy Last-Minute Homemade Gifts
- Bourbon Salt -- So easy and yet so amazing as the finish on grilled meat, roasted vegetables, cookies, chocolate desserts and more.
- Homemade Nutella -- I bet you can name 10 people who would love to get this as a gift. OK, make that 100.
- Maple Candied Pecans -- Less than 10 minutes and you'll be the hero of the holiday.
- Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix -- There's a reason why I call this Snack Crack: you can't stop shoving fistfuls of it in your mouth!
- Bourbon Maple Bacon Jam -- The slow cooker does all the work, but you'll get all the credit. Dude: There's bourbon, maple syrup AND BACON in here!
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub -- You can't eat it but be sure to make a double batch, as you'll want to keep some for yourself. A great pampering gift!
- Homemade Granola -- Package it up in a pretty container or Mason jar.
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark -- Can't go wrong with chocolate that just a little bit salty too, am I right?
Happy Holidays from The Ninj!